Knowledgeable Roofing Contractor Answering Your FAQs
At Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc., we get a lot of questions from our customers. We’re always happy to provide an answer and, for your convenience, we’ve put together a list of FAQs. So browse through and if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call or contact us online. We’re the roofing contractor that puts customer service first, and we look forward to sharing our industry insights and knowledge with you!
Common Roofing Questions
- What do I do when my roof is leaking? Contact us right away! Leaks can quickly deteriorate the structural integrity of your roof, but our team can provide an efficient inspection and customize an effective repair solution.
- How can I protect my roof against storm damage? Routine preventative maintenance is a great start. Professional roof inspections and repairs can keep your roof performing reliably but sometimes even the strongest roof can fall victim to strong winds, damaging hail or other natural elements. If that happens, contact Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc. and we’ll safely repair the storm damage and restore your roof.
- How do I choose the right roofing material? The best material for your roof will depend on several factors, including your budget, style, maintenance preferences and the dimensions of your roof. As a factory-certified roofing contractor, we’re qualified to install a wide range of materials and we’d be happy to discuss all your options. Whether it’s asphalt shingles, custom-fabricated metal, TPO or some other roof system that will meet your needs, we have it all!
- What happens during a roof inspection? When you request a free roof inspection from Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc., we’ll take a close look at every component of your roofing system. If we locate issues, we’ll discuss them with you, present all your repair or replacement options and give you a no-obligation estimate.
- Why should I choose Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc. as my roofing contractor? Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is factory-certified with GAF, Carlisle and Versico, which means we’re one of the top roofing contractors around! Not only do we offer high-quality craftsmanship and industry-leading products, our certifications also give you access to exclusive manufacturer warranties and protection. And unlike many other roofers, we put customer service first. When you put your roofing project in our hands, we’ll work hard to give you an experience that you’ll talk about for years to come.
- Choosing Between Roofing Materials For Low Slopes
- Protect Your Roof Against Winter Storm Damage
- Repairing Your Roof After a Storm
- Seasonal Roof Maintenance Tips
- Tips for Choosing a Roofing Contractor
- Understanding Home Roof Inspections
- What to Do When Your Roof Is Leaking
- Choosing the Right Roofing Shingle
- Improving Your Roof to Reduce Energy Costs
Contact Us for More Answers to Roofing Questions
If you have any questions about our services, financing, warranties or anything else, please call Summit Roofing & Restoration, Inc. at or contact us online. We’re big enough to serve you and small enough to care, and we look forward to sharing our roofing expertise!